• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale CNC MM Phonostage PCBs, kits, modules and power supply

Things you have for sale.
CNC phonostage : One of the best phonostage designed by Hypnotoad, very easy to build and sounds great. Prices for each PCB $8 + shipping $6 by Registered post. This is a very highend phoostage a very long thread here Another Super High End Phono Stage! No expense spared... | Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums
I can also arrange a kit. It includes all onboard parts minus any hardware like RCA, case etc,
Price $65 + $10 shipping
Fully soldered boards , Price $80+$10 shipping.
I05eXfq.jpg

szZLg8J.jpg

OPS_Rev1, Dual power supply is designed by Omishra. Its based on LM317/337. The output voltage is adjustable by using two onboard trimpots.
PCB $8
Module $25
9Ox8HPM.jpg

ncYBNXe.jpg

UA2xTU6.jpg

Regards
Sachin

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you and everybody know what a great little regulator circuit you have going here. I had a phono stage that ran on batteries and was dead quiet. I replaced with your power supply and it is just as quiet! I thought it wasn't working when I turned up volume all the way on phono but it was. I think it is due to the output filter with the double inductors. Very good design!!