• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lot of things. Soekris DAM, power supply, etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have some components i don't use anymore, some are used but in perfect working state, other are new.
Here is the list, if you see something, contact me, we will discuss the price.

2x Soekris Dam1021 0.05% version (i used them in bal mode in my previous build) => SOLD OUT
1x FTDI USB-COM232-PLUS2 (usb interface with 2x serial, perfect with the soekris)
1x Soekris Dam1121 0.02% version (one of the first ever made, SN: 000035) new never used => SOLD OUT
A pair of audio-gd input and ouput i2s over hdmi interface (new never used)
2x diyinhk usb xmos (the last one) stereo version without isolation => SOLD OUT
2x diyinhk 0.8 uV power supply +- 9-12-15v => SOLD OUT
1x diyinhk 0.8 uV power supply 2x 3.3-5-7v => SOLD OUT
2x diyinhk 1.0 uV power supply 5V (red pcb)
2x diyinhk 1.0 uV power supply 3.3V (green pcb)
1x Twisted Pear Audio OTTO-II 2:1 DIGITAL SWITCH MODULE (new never used)
1x Omishra's Power Suply PCB (only the in/out connector and two caps are populated, this power supply came with the "hypnotized low MC phono preamp" of the audiokarma forum)
Some ε24 power switch driver circuit (everything populated) with power relay, σ24 power transformer board (everything populated) and schurter msm 19 switch.

Also have some connector, like neutrik xlr, neutrik jack, speakers connector... ask if you need something i could have.

Regards

Last edited:
Pics & prices help to the sale?

I can make some photo if someone want it.

For the payment i will accept paypal only, so their is insurance if something is wrong anyway.

For the dam dac, the 1021 are un-solder very cleanly, without anything broken, and cleaned with pcb cleaner.

Some little problem to mention :
On the 0.8uv diyinhk, the output connectors must be changed, the one send with the boards are low quality and broke easily when you tie the screw.

For the two diyinhk xmos, the pin connector i put are on backside of the pcb, not the most practical for most, so i try to un-solder the connector in one pcb. However this pcb is really a pain in the a** to un-solder so i cannot remove the connector, so i give up to not make damages. Some good soldering skill would be needed to make it right. I will do a special price on this one.

Hi GhostMM
I belive it's a standard rule to sell to the first interested person who shows interest.
I showed my interest on the first day by these :

1x diyinhk 0.8 uV power supply +- 9-12-15v
1x diyinhk 0.8 uV power supply 2x 3.3-5-7v

You didn't respect that rule. That's not serious !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.