• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mini-Me MM phono PCB´s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Boydk,

Thanks for the follow up and don't worry for the post closed, we aren't in hurry :)

By the way, I have a simple question : I have seen that the PCB use 8-pin socket for the tube, can you confirm that pin 1 of the tube is pin 1 of the socket or if not can you give the pin-out of the socket ?

Thanks & regards,
Marc

Hi Marc....
Haven´t really gotten that much into it yet, but what I can see from the layout, pins 4 & 8 are the heaters. It should be pretty straight forward from there :)
Koifarm suggested, that he will be supporting builders in the original thread:

Mini-Me phono preamp

He can probably (or flancfuster) give you the final answers on this :)

EDIT: but yeah.... looking at the tube datasheet pins 4 & 8 on tube are also the heaters, so my guess is, that the socket connections follow the tube pins number wise.

Last edited:
Shipped today.

So all these are dlivered, stamped and ready to go from the post office :).
I did a shake test on the bubble envelopes, and didn´t feel too secure, so they were all packed in an additional hard paper envelope. Just tell you, that I´m not totally stupid, when you unpack them and find name and addresses again on the inside:D:D Hope these all reach you safe and sound.

Still 2 set´s of PCB´s to go. There´ll be an increase in shipping since (I just found out at the post office :confused:) the postage is 9.5Euros and not 6 :cheerful: so for the 2 set´s left it is 12Euro pr. set and 9.5Euro´s shipping = 21.5Euros :)

Attachments

• Shipment.jpg
    Shipment.jpg
    681.2 KB · Views: 220
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.