• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mini-Me MM phono PCB´s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
With a big thanks to Koifarm for allowing copy´s and sharing, and same thanks to flancfuster for sharing his files, I had some PCB´s made.... MM Mini-Me and PSU.
My first intention was to give some away, but they ended up a little more costly than expected + they got "caught" in customs :-(.
I got 20 sets made, and I´ll let go of 15 set´s for the cost.
1 phono pcb+1psu pcb = 12Euro.
Untracked shipping in bubble envelope worldwide = 6Euro.
I also have a small stash of NOS 6N16B-V and can let go of 5 quads (unmatched) for 6Euro pr. quad.
PM me for details if interrested.
All needed info here:

Mini-Me phono preamp

The price is for PayPal "family and friends" transfer or Normal PayPal+4% for their fee (I prefer the first option) :)

Attachments

• Mini-Me.jpg
    Mini-Me.jpg
    682.8 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:
All the PCB´s are packed now. Unfortunately for some strange reason, the post office in the nearby supermarket, which used to be open on saturdays, has altered their opening hours resulting in saturdays and sundays closed :(
So everything will be shipped coming monday. Sorry for the delay :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.