• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Lot of European EC86/E86C, EC88/E88C and EC8010 triodes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD

Hi,

Up for sale a lot of E86C, EC86, E88C, EC88, and EC8010 triodes. Some NIB, some NOS, some used. See below and picture attached:

E86C Telefunken NIB x1, 10 Eur
PC86 Telefunken NIB x2 (one box still sealed), 15 Eur/pair
E88C Siemens NIB x2, 20 Eur/pair

EC88 Telefunken NOS (no box) x1, 10 Eur
E86C Telefunken used, logo varying from smeared to almost gone, x3, 5 Eur/ea

EC88 Telefunken used, smeared logo x1, 5 Eur
E88C Miniwatt Special Quality NOS x3, 10 Eur/ea
EC88 Lorenz used x1, 5 Eur
E88C Unknown brand (looks like Philips), NOS x1, 5 Eur

EC8010 Telefunken used x3, 10 Eur/ea
EC8010 Telefunken NOS x2, 30 Eur/pair

All Telefunken tubes have the diamond on the bottom.

Price for the entire lot: 125 Eur, including free shipping worldwide.
Payment by Paypal (family and friends).

Cheers

Attachments

• E88C-E86C Lot.jpg
    E88C-E86C Lot.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Hello izozaya,

May I ask you some news about the other sale that you posted a few days ago?
I suppose that the items sold in this post are the same set of EC88/E88C that were also listed in the earlier one;
but what about the other tubes offered there?

No hurry, and I understand that you have received a lot of messages, but I am interetsed in some of those other tubes (and the E88C too, if still available), and I was expecting a reply.

Thanks!

Cheers,
pilli.

-

Hi,

The lot has been sold shortly after reducing the price. Reviewing the pile of messages, it is clear now that I made one mistake in handling the priority of messages. I am contacting you by PM to redress this.

My most sincere apologies.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.