Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

FS: Lots of NOS audio tubes. Need to clear stock!
FS: Lots of NOS audio tubes. Need to clear stock!
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th April 2019, 06:14 AM   #1
izozaya is online now izozaya  Poland
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Lots of NOS audio tubes. Need to clear stock!

Dears,
After a lifetime of accumulating tubes and DIY stuff, I have realized these should find a life in the projects of other hobbyists. Tried to let them go on eBay but the process was too slow and I had a couple of bad experiences with some “gentlemen” whose intentions never were to complete a smooth transaction. So here they go, cheap and fast. I am based in Warsaw, Poland, but will happily ship worldwide.

POWER TUBES
EL86 GE, 3x used. Made by Philips in Holland. Perfect printing. 2Eur/ea
EL83 Tesla, 6x NIB. Made in Czechoslovakia. Black & yellow boxes. Pristine. 8Eur/pair, 15Eur/quad
I also have several 6146 tetrodes and their usually accompanying 12BY7A drivers. All NIB. Ask if interested, I'll give them cheaper than anywhere else.

SMALL SIGNAL TRIODES
6072 / 12AY7 Electro-Harmonix Gold NIB, x2. Pristine. 15Eur/ea
6072 / 12AY7 Electro-Harmonix NIB, 2x. Pristine. 10Eur/ea
6H30Pi Electro-Harmonix Gold, 1x NIB. 15Eur.
6SL7GT RCA x3, appear to be new. Made in USA. Meatball logo, dark round plates, no boxes.
6SN7 Melody, 4x New, white boxes. Made in China. 10Eur/quad.
12BH7A Electro-Harmonix Gold new, x1, New Russian production, no boxes. 12Eur/ea
ECC81 RFT, 7x NIB. Made in Germany. Unbeatable quality/price ratio. Pristine. 8Eur/ea
ECC85 / 6AQ8 RFT, 7x NIB. Made in Germany. Pristine. 5Eur/ea.
ECC85 / 6AQ8 RFT, 7x NOS but no boxes. Made in Germany. 3Eur/ea.

SMALL SIGNAL PENTODES
EF86 Tesla, 49x NIB. Large black & yellow boxes, individual paper wrapping. Made in Czechoslovakia in the 50īs. Grey plates. Can be matched in pairs or quads. Fantastic tubes. Pristine. Can be matched in pairs and quads. 10Eur/ea.
EF86 Electro-Harmonix Gold, 6x NIB. New production Made in Russia. 15Eur/ea
EF86 Telefunken, 1x NIB. Diamond in bottom. Grey plate. All genuine. 20Eur/ea
EF86 Telefunken, 6x NIB. Clearly soviet manufacture, still good tubes. Pristine. 3Eur/ea.
EF86 / 6267 Matsushita Electric Co. Made in Japan. x4 NOS but no boxes. 5Eur/ea.
EF804S Siemens, 2x NIB. Orange & blue boxes. Made by Telefunken, diamond on bottom. Pristine. 70Eur/pair.
EF804 Telefunken, x5 NIB in iconic Telefunken boxes and sleeve. Diamond on bottom. Pristine. 25Eur/ea, 100Eur for the 5 and its sleeve.

COMBINED TRIODES-PENTODES
ECL86 Telam, 32x NIB. Can be matched in pairs or quads. Made in Poland under Philips license. Excellent tubes. Pristine. Can be matched in pairs and quads. 8Eur/ea.
ECL82 Tungsram, 6x Used. No boxes. Made in Hungary. 4Eur/ea.
Some loose samples of ECL86 and PCL86 of EU manufacture. 1-5Eur/ea depending on measurement, brand and cosmetics.

RECTIFIER TUBES
EZ81 RFT, 3x NIB. Made in Germany. Pristine. 8Eur/ea.
EZ81 Tesla, 3x NIB. Made in Czechoslovakia. Black & yellow boxes. Pristine. 8Eur/ea.
EZ81 / 6CA4 Electro-Harmonix, 4x NIB. New production Made in Russia. 8Eur/ea.
5U4GB Electro-Harmonix, x5 NIB. New production made in Rusia. 8Eur/ea for the ones in box.
Several 5U4GT by GE, Sylvania, Tung-Sol
5U4G RCA, x1 NIB. Military package, US ARMY tube, made in the USA, date code 1-59, top "D" hanging getter. 25Eur/ea
5U4G Svetlana, x1 NIB. Made in Russia, date code 03-01. 8Eur/ea.
5Y3GT RCA, x5 NIB. Made in Brazil, date code 03-74. Not the ones made in the USA but very good quality tubes. 5Eur/ea.

SOCKETS
4-pin RCA Jumbo Bayonet ceramic sockets for 211/845 (identical to the more popular EF Johnson ones), 4x New and Pristine. 15 Eur/ea

TRANSFORMERS AND CHOKES
I also have the following new in the box Hammond power transformers, output transformers and chokes. I will sell them for 65% of their nominal price in the EU. Please note that the flat shipping fees does not apply to these; a separate quote will be provided, but in general it will be cheap.

1650PP (potted) x2 ... 250 Eur/pair
193JP (potted) x2 ... 150 Eur/pair
The 4 units would go for 350 Eur.

Also, a couple of single OPTs:
1650F x1 ... 40 Eur
1615 x1 ... 35 Eur

Shipping transformers to Europe would be a flat rate of 15 Eur regardless the number of items. It should take around 4-6 working days. Shipping is from Poland, no taxes need to be paid within the EU.

BUYING TERMS
I accept USD, EUR and PLN by Paypal or bank tansfer. If using Paypal, add 3% to cover service costs unless using the Friends&Family option. All prices are given here in Euros; for converting into USD, multiply price in EUR by 1.14; for converting into PLN, multiply price in EUR by 4.3.

All tubes were tested in the past, and they will be tested once again before shipping. I offer a return guarantee; if you are not satisfied for whatever reason, I will gladly reimburse full merchandise cost (I.e. excluding shipping costs) upon reception of the tubes in good order.

These tubes on offer are all either new or slightly used but testing like new (in my calibrated TV7-D/U and uTracer). I have a lot more oddball and used tubes which are weaker but still strong and usable; you might get a few for free depending on the size of your order. If interested in anything in particular, just let me know.

Shipping rates (excluding transformers): All orders 100 Eur or above will be shipped for free. For orders of inferior amount, the following flat rates apply: 6 Euros for international non-EU shipping, 4 Euros for European shipping, and 3 Euros for shipping in Poland (I do not even cover costs at these prices). All shipments will be registered and traceable. I use a express letter option which is fast and unlikely to be stopped by customs. If you would prefer to collect the goods in Warsaw, I will also invite you to a kawa, herbata or Soplica Wizniowa :-)

Thanks!
Ignacio

Last edited by izozaya; 23rd April 2019 at 09:26 PM.
Old 15th April 2019, 11:42 AM   #2
pilli is offline pilli  France
diyAudio Member

Sent PM for a small order.

-
Old 16th April 2019, 07:12 PM   #3
izozaya is online now izozaya  Poland
diyAudio Member

To all who are still pending a response from me, please allow me one more day to come back to you. I have received an unexpectedly large number of inquiries and it is taking time to process all of them.

To those who already committed with payment, your parcels will be shipped tomorrow first time in the morning.

Many thanks to all!
Old 17th April 2019, 05:34 AM   #4
dady is offline dady  Europe
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to dady FS: Lots of NOS audio tubes. Need to clear stock!
PM sent
Old 20th April 2019, 10:34 AM   #5
Boydk is offline Boydk  Denmark
diyAudio Member

PM sent

FS: Lots of NOS audio tubes. Need to clear stock!Hide this!Advertise here!