• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F.S: MM Phono Preamplifier modules (4 X OPA134)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Op-amp ( BB OPA-134PA) based Phono preamplifiers. Fairly conventional, two stage, one with RIAA, one linear stage. With on-board power supply rectification and regulation.

PCB from eBay, IMHO very well made, nice layout and ground plane. Material as it should be, all low tolerance polypropylene caps on RIAA, Sanyo elcos..MBR diodes..etc.

You need only something like 2x15V AC transformer with this board.
Boards are new, only assembled and tested. I used some of these boards in past and IMHO they perform very well, electric and sound wise. Currently set for MM /47K/200pF.

--- Gain resistors for booth op-amp stages aren’t soldered, but inserted on soldered spring-loaded sockets. That is a practice I use a long time for Phonos..so you can trim a gain and load without removing the board and soldering. The same goes for loading resistors.
---These are fully DC coupled preamps. No capacitors on a signal path, so you can expect some DC offset at output, from my measurement around 2 to 8mV. If that is a problem, I suggest wiring output over some adequate capacitor.

Two boards available, price 30 USD board + shipping.
Regards

Attachments

• mm1.jpg
    mm1.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 466
  • mm2.jpg
    mm2.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 469
  • mm3.jpg
    mm3.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 458
  • mm4.jpg
    mm4.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 475
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.