Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

FS: diyparadise USB converter kit based on PCM2706 I2S S/PDIF analog Headphone output
FS: diyparadise USB converter kit based on PCM2706 I2S S/PDIF analog Headphone output
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th April 2019, 05:10 AM   #1
Quantensprung is offline Quantensprung
diyAudio Member

Default FS: diyparadise USB converter kit based on PCM2706 I2S S/PDIF analog Headphone output

Hello

I'm selling a diyparadise USB convertor kit, based on the PCM2706. The kit is brand new. The SMD ICs are already assembled by diyparadise, the other parts needed come with this kit and need to be self installed.

The BB PCM2706 is a very versatile USB converter chip, as it can output S/PDIF, I2S Data and analog signals as a headphone amp. A lot of information can be found here:
...My USB Convertor...

I want 25 Euro, as it is a new unassembled kit

If you buy the USB Monica (70 Euro), that I also offer in the swap meet, you get this converter for free

I'm also open to trade against other diy stuff (ready made modules, kits, bare pcb's) and genuine audio transistors, regardless of they are small signal or power versions.

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

I will ship worldwide. Further down you will find some examples. If you have other wishes or ideas for other, maybe cheaper shipping methods, I'm open to all proposals.

Within Germany it will be 4,99 Euro

New international shipping rates:

Within the EU it will cost 7,39 Euro with tracking insured up to 50 Euro

To most countries it will cost 12,89 Euro including tracking and insurance up to 50 Euro

Payment by PayPal for friends and family, to avoid the fees from this greedy company.

Kind Regards

Phil

Last edited by Quantensprung; 26th May 2019 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Cheaper shipping
Old 10th April 2019, 11:56 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Hello
Nobody interested? I’m open to offers and of course we can use the normal PayPal payment method, in this case it would be nice, if we share the PayPal fees. But I also can pay the fees by myself.
Shipping prices are only examples of the most secured way. I can also ship in a bubble wrap envelope for some Euro. But then there is no tracking and insurance possible.
Best Regards
Phil
Old 11th April 2019, 09:55 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

If you buy all three modules that I offer at the moment, you get them for 200 Euro plus shipping.

FS: diyparadise USB Monica 2 with Black Gate N output caps
FS: ExaDevices exaU2I 32bit/384kHz Multi-Channel Asynchronous USB to I2S
Old 13th April 2019, 12:00 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Bump
Old 14th April 2019, 04:09 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantensprung View Post
Hello

As the exa is sold, the quoted offer is no more valid. So here is a new special offer:

If you buy the USB Monica,that I also offer in the swap meet, you get this converter for free
Old 16th April 2019, 10:55 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Don’t miss this great offering
Old 19th April 2019, 10:37 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Nice gift for Easter
Old 21st April 2019, 01:04 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

EASTER OFFER:
If you buy the USB Monica for 80 Euro, that I also offer in the swap meet, you get this diyparadise usb converter for free!

New international shipping rates:
Within the EU it will cost 7,39 Euro with tracking insured up to 50 Euro
To most countries it will cost 12,89 Euro including tracking and insurance up to 50 Euro

Link to USB Monica:
FS: diyparadise USB Monica 2 with Black Gate N output caps

Old 25th April 2019, 01:42 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

Bump
Old 8th May 2019, 04:30 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

Special offer still valid

FS: diyparadise USB converter kit based on PCM2706 I2S S/PDIF analog Headphone outputHide this!Advertise here!