• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: diyparadise USB converter kit based on PCM2706 I2S S/PDIF analog Headphone output

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I'm selling a diyparadise USB convertor kit, based on the PCM2706. The kit is brand new. The SMD ICs are already assembled by diyparadise, the other parts needed come with this kit and need to be self installed.

The BB PCM2706 is a very versatile USB converter chip, as it can output S/PDIF, I2S Data and analog signals as a headphone amp. A lot of information can be found here:
...My USB Convertor...

I want 25 Euro, as it is a new unassembled kit

If you buy the USB Monica (70 Euro), that I also offer in the swap meet, you get this converter for free

I'm also open to trade against other diy stuff (ready made modules, kits, bare pcb's) and genuine audio transistors, regardless of they are small signal or power versions.

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

I will ship worldwide. Further down you will find some examples. If you have other wishes or ideas for other, maybe cheaper shipping methods, I'm open to all proposals.

Within Germany it will be 4,99 Euro

New international shipping rates:

Within the EU it will cost 7,39 Euro with tracking insured up to 50 Euro

To most countries it will cost 12,89 Euro including tracking and insurance up to 50 Euro

Payment by PayPal for friends and family, to avoid the fees from this greedy company.

Kind Regards

Phil

Last edited:
Hello
Nobody interested? I’m open to offers and of course we can use the normal PayPal payment method, in this case it would be nice, if we share the PayPal fees. But I also can pay the fees by myself.
Shipping prices are only examples of the most secured way. I can also ship in a bubble wrap envelope for some Euro. But then there is no tracking and insurance possible.
Best Regards
Phil

Hello

As the exa is sold, the quoted offer is no more valid. So here is a new special offer:

If you buy the USB Monica,that I also offer in the swap meet, you get this converter for free​

EASTER OFFER:
If you buy the USB Monica for 80 Euro, that I also offer in the swap meet, you get this diyparadise usb converter for free!

New international shipping rates:
Within the EU it will cost 7,39 Euro with tracking insured up to 50 Euro
To most countries it will cost 12,89 Euro including tracking and insurance up to 50 Euro

Link to USB Monica:
FS: diyparadise USB Monica 2 with Black Gate N output caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.