• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: diyparadise USB Monica 2 with Black Gate N output caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I'm selling a diyparadise Monica 2 USB DAC, it is almost new, because I went to a DAC with the bigger brother of the TDA1545A, the TDA1541A. So the great sounding Monica was used only a few times.
Except for the separated power inputs for TDA1545 circuitry and the Rudolf Broertjes' SS I/V Gain Stage, no modifications were done. The LM317 has already installed a heat sink, so it is ready for 18 Volt DC. This mod can be easily undone by reinstalling a diode into L3.(Yes a diode and not an inductor or ferrite bead) A lot of useful information can be found here:
Monica does USB!

Of course Monica still has the Black Gate N output capacitors​

Special OFFER 70 Euro, as it is really in great condition

Special OFFER If you buy the USB Monica for 70 Euro, you get the diyparadise usb converter, that I also offer in the swap meet, for free!

New international shipping rates:
Within the EU it will cost 7,39 Euro with tracking insured up to 50 Euro
To most countries it will cost 12,89 Euro including tracking and insurance up to 50 Euro​

I'm also open to trade against other diy stuff (ready made modules, kits, bare pcb's) and genuine audio transistors, regardless of they are small signal or power versions.

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

I will ship worldwide. Further down you will find some examples. If you have other wishes or ideas for other, maybe cheaper shipping methods, I'm open to all proposals.

Within Germany it will be 4,99 Euro insured up to 500 Euro with tracking

To the most other countries it will be approximately 12,89 Euro including tracking and insurance up to 50 Euro

Of course I only charge the real shipping costs that I have to pay to the post office.

Payment by PayPal for friends and family, to avoid the fees from this greedy company.

Kind Regards

Phil

Last edited:
Hello
Nobody interested? I’m open to offers and of course we can use the normal PayPal payment method, in this case it would be nice, if we share the PayPal fees. But I also can pay the fees by myself.
Shipping prices are only examples of the most secured way. I can also ship in a bubble wrap envelope for some Euro. But then there is no tracking and insurance possible.
Best Regards
Phil

Hello

As the exa is sold, the quoted offer is no more valid. So here is a new special offer:

If you buy the USB Monica, you get the diyparadise usb converter, that I also offer in the swap meet, for free​

EASTER OFFER:
Now only 80 Euro, as it is really in great condition

EASTER OFFER:
If you buy the USB Monica for 80 Euro, you get the diyparadise usb converter, that I also offer in the swap meet, for free!

New international shipping rates:
To most countries it will cost 12,89 Euro including tracking and insurance up to 50 Euro​

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.