• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Scan-speak 10F-8414 (optionally with Blanda spheres)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Selling a pair of Scan 10f 8414 drivers. Fairly light use as part of a WAW/FAST desktop system, housed in Blanda bamboo spheres as shown in the photos.

Asking $70 for the drivers, and make me an offer on the spheres if you're interested. Actual shipping from 80138 will be charged, but I'll cover the PP fees.

I'd prefer to limit this to CONUS for now.

Attachments

• P1010098.JPG
    P1010098.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 212
  • P1010099.JPG
    P1010099.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 205
  • P1010100.JPG
    P1010100.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 206
Selling a pair of Scan 10f 8414 drivers. Fairly light use as part of a WAW/FAST desktop system, housed in Blanda bamboo spheres as shown in the photos.

Asking $70 for the drivers, and make me an offer on the spheres if you're interested. Actual shipping from 80138 will be charged, but I'll cover the PP fees.

I'd prefer to limit this to CONUS for now.

I live in Parker and am interested. Cash and local pickup?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.