Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

0- 4x Acoustic Elegance TD15M in cabs
0- 4x Acoustic Elegance TD15M in cabs
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd March 2019, 08:12 PM   #1
natehansen66 is offline natehansen66  United States
diyAudio Member

Default $600- 4x Acoustic Elegance TD15M in cabs

$600 for 4x TD15M 4 ohm drivers loaded into cabs I built. Cabs are painted (not the best), and have Speakon connections. Cabs measure 24hx17wx17deep. Connection on 2 cabs is 8 pole in, 4 pole out and 2 pole out. On the other two there is a single 2 pole in. 8 pole in cabs have a large (40uf?) cap inline with one of the 4 pole out wires. Hope that makes sense. A couple of the drivers have some light scratches from cats, but not enough to impede function, nor have I seen anything in measured data to suggest otherwise. Will NOT part drive units from cabinets and will NOT ship. Pickup near Rochester, MN is required.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1551646610810205.jpg (512.9 KB, 414 views)

Last edited by natehansen66; 13th March 2019 at 09:40 PM. Reason: added cab dimensions
Old 4th March 2019, 08:20 PM   #2
badman is offline badman  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by natehansen66 View Post
$600 for 4x TD15M 4 ohm drivers loaded into cabs I built. Cabs are painted (not the best), and have Speakon connections. Connection on 2 cabs is 8 pole in, 4 pole out and 2 pole out. On the other two there is a single 2 pole in. 8 pole in cabs have a large (40uf?) cap inline with one of the 4 pole out wires. Hope that makes sense. A couple of the drivers have some light scratches from cats, but not enough to impede function, nor have I seen anything in measured data to suggest otherwise. Will NOT part drive units from cabinets and will NOT ship. Pickup near Rochester, MN is required.
I'd be all over this if I were local even though I don't need them. GLWS.
Old 4th March 2019, 08:25 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman View Post
I'd be all over this if I were local even though I don't need them. GLWS.
You know you want to. Road trip!
Old 4th March 2019, 10:17 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by natehansen66 View Post
You know you want to. Road trip!
A bit of a haul! But it's a great price and I wish I had the time and space to get them, heck of a price for fantastic drivers.
Old 16th April 2019, 12:44 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Been a while, hope a bump is ok
Old 17th April 2019, 01:10 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

This is an insane deal minnesota-capable people.
Old 21st April 2019, 07:39 PM   #7
zolthoff is offline zolthoff  United States
diyAudio Member

Do you have any idea what the frequency response is like on these as built? What's making you want to get rid of them?
Old 22nd April 2019, 11:03 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

If you're interested in buying I'll see what I can dig up for data. I moved in with my GF last year and unfortunately these are too large with the listening distance I have to work with. Downsizing

0- 4x Acoustic Elegance TD15M in cabsHide this!Advertise here!