• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: pair of Single ended Output transformers (5k:8R, 50mA)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm looking for a pair of Output transformers for a tube amp project I'm working on.

Ideally I'm looking for something that's 4-6k primary reflected impedance, 8R speaker tap (so 3k:4R may also be useful)

Preferably 5-10W size, capped transformer for single ended use, rated for say 50 ma DC bias. UL taps etc not necessary but could be a welcome addition if they just happen to be there.

Thanks for looking and hopefully someone can help me out a little here.

Hi there, I have some of these for sale, as I need more powerful amps, they are pretty good and have 4 and 8 ohm tabs. You can have a look at Jan Wuesten page for info.
Pm me if interested...

Attachments

• WP_20190218_20_23_22_Rich (2)-2151x1280.jpg
    WP_20190218_20_23_22_Rich (2)-2151x1280.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 189
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.