• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Lyngdorf Room Perfect RP-1 Room Correction

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I do have a Lyngdorf RP-1 Room Perfect manufactured at the end of 2011 (47/2011) and bought in 2012.
I was using it for about 3 years and in 2016 I stopped using it since I switched to DSP and active crossover solutions... and It went to a shelf.

I'm letting go everything I don't use and it's time for this room correction system that works very very good

It has always been working in a non smoking / no pets environment.
Perfect Working condition but some cosmetic wear (small scratches) at the top of the case.

Included:
Calibration mic
XLR-XLR cord for mic
Remote control
Power cord.

It works both 230/115 VAC (Switch in the back side)

I have been testing everything and it works perfect but i couldn't make work the remote control. Don't know why becuase I can remember it was working when i packaged it.

I do not have originbal package but it will be packed safely.
I'm thinking in 800 EUR + PP fees + Shipping

Dimensions will be 50x45x15cm and 10 Kg
Shipping to EU varies from 20 to 35 EUR depending on destination.
I will ship everywhere, ask for price.

You can find owner manual here:
http://lyngdorf.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Lyngdorf-RP-1-Owners-Manual.pdf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.