• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ROHM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To all ye people of little faith.

Regards
R

Attachments

• IMG_6361.jpg
    IMG_6361.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,061
  • IMG_6362.jpg
    IMG_6362.jpg
    995.1 KB · Views: 1,045
I am reaching out to members who have purchased these parts from this member.
Have you received what you purchased?
It has been over two months since seller says he sent items but I have not received them.
I have made many requests for tracking info and all have been ignored (he charged $25.00 for shipping four transistors so it seems like tracking was in the budget). I know shipping can be a issue and I hate to call out a member for something that might not be his fault but
recently ignored emails and his unwillingness to supply any shipment info is not inspiring much confidence.
Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

I got the same explanation about his curve tracer. After a few weeks of waiting I contacted him about a ship date and he replied that he had "shipped them like two weeks ago".
They never arrived. After that all my emails requesting tracking info have fallen on deaf ears. It seems unlikely that we would both have postal problems from the same seller.
Another member just contacted me via PM and let me know that the seller has a good reputation in his area and is well known in the audio community and that he found it strange that the seller has not responded. Well, he must surely be seeing these posts and I invite him to respond now (but I won't hold my breath).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.