• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale Chips TDA1541A S1 one Crown and R2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The S1 chip a crown bought a few weeks ago in this forum to @tschrama along with the double crown S2. I've tried both, frankly, I do not notice a remarkable difference between one or the other, except that the S1 has more sub-bass, but I have the double crown because it is very difficult to get. It's really good, the difference I have noticed with these two DACS chips (I have a Dutch R1 and another from Taiwan) is that they are good with any type of music, while the R2s are not so good with rock and symphonic music, their specialty They are the voices and jazz.

The R1 I bought it at Dutchaudioclassics last year, the sound is very sweet, especially well for jazz and voices, not so good with rock, and does not have the subbass of the S1.

Price
S1 one crown € 150 plus shipping from Spain
R1 € 60 plus shipping.

If someone wants the two € 200, I prefer to have two because I like to change the sound.

15480510.jpg

greetings

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.