• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass Balanced Zen line stage and power supply PCB's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@ elwood625 -- A question from a PCB fad newbie: I might order a 10 board run of the power supply boards from PCBWay but having trouble uploading Gerbers you posted in the "Balanced Zen Line Stage Preamp" thread. Did you need to do any conversion? Thanks!

Phil

Hi

I am considering building this preamp for my Pass A75. Does anyone have a spare PCB they are willing to sell and ship to Denmark please :) ?

I do have a Salas Ultrabib 1.1 from another build. Any comments on using that instead of the PSU made på Nelson Pass? I would have to check if the UltraBiB can work with the high voltage...
Thanks in advance

Mikkel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.