• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : USSA-3 Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone!

I have two of these amazing amplifiers from Fab. Actually the USSA-3 and USSA-5. Since I only need one of the two, I have decided to keep the USSA-5 and sell the USSA-3.

It uses 2x 800VA SumR encapsulated toroid transformers, has Mirand Audio Softstart and SSR speaker protection. Chassis is missing part of the top (never got to finish it). Input caps are Jantzen Supreme 4.7uF (later added so they don't show on the pictures). The amplifier is build inside an old dVine multimedia computer chassis, but modified with two large heatsinks.

You can see this exact amplifier on the last page of this thread:

Amplificateur USSA: Dans le ventre de la bete - construction par Pinnocchio - Page 8

Asking USD$Sold + shipping (super heavy due to transformers so local pickup is preferred).

If you want the amplifier without the SumR transformers to reduce weight, I can lower the price to USD$Sold + shipping. These transformers are 120Vac inputs only.

Possibility to listen to the amplifier at my place.

Thanks
Do

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.