• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : Balanced Hypnotize DC coupled DCB1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've been moving lots of projects lately since I have way to many of them.

This time around, my trusted Hypnotize DC coupled DCB1 which is Hot Rodded to I believe 1.5 Ohm.

This build make use of the following components : Resistors are PRP, Caddock TF-02 film and Shinko Tantalum. Caps are Mundorf Supreme, Mundorf M-Lytic MLGO for PSU and Elna Silmic II. Stepped attenuator is GoldPoint as well as source selector of same brand.

This version is a balanced version that also has unbalanced inputs and output.

Here's the original project :
Buffer DCB1 Direct Coupled (Version Pass modifie du B1)

I few updates have been made since, some Shinko Tantalum at specific location, new bridge diode since the extra current. I will try to post new pictures later on.

I'm asking USD$SOLD + shipping

All the best!
Do

Last edited:
Here's some newer pictures from today.

You will see the MRA12 resistors are 2 ohms but under them is another set of resistors in parallel.

Thanks
Do

2019-01-18 16.15.53.jpg

2019-01-18 16.16.11.jpg

2019-01-18 16.16.19.jpg

2019-01-18 16.16.49.jpg

2019-01-18 16.17.34.jpg

2019-01-18 16.17.50.jpg

All PM answered

Many have asked if I could ship the unit to USA, UK and other places in Europe and the answer is yes but shipping will be expensive. I'm almost giving the unit away, so even if shipping is expensive, you're still getting a great deal! Just the Goldpoint attenuator and selector is more than half the price of my asking for the whole unit.

Keep in mind that you will have to rewire transformers for 230Vac if you're not using 115Vac in your country. The main Antek transformers have support for both voltages but the softstart module uses a separate transformer and I'm not sure it has 230Vac but it is inexpensive to replace anyways.

Thanks
Do

Very nice unit. Most impressive build. I saw this late. Curious as to what you're selling price originally listed was, as you have overwritten it with "sold." I am sure the sales price will make me wish I had seen this one from the get go. On the other hand, like you, I have too much stuff already. Go Habs!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.