• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AudioXpress, Audio Amateur, Speaker Builder, Glass Audio magazines - FREE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have years of these mags that I have accumulated over the years. Want them? It looks like it comes to nearly 100lbs of paper.

Before I recycle them I’d like to see if anyone wants them. I don’t want anything for them other than the cost to ship. My suspicion is that it will cost around $50.

Get back to me if you are interested or desire more info.

Phil

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Give your general address. Long distance shipping is brutal.

Inside the US, the big USPS Flat-Rate Box is probably the best deal. I sent-away a lot of books when I moved.

Before you box: fill one FR box and ask at the PO. Magazine qualify as Media Mail. This is supposed to be a lower class/cost rate. However it goes by pound, while flat-rate goes by Box, and AA/Ax/SB/GA can be *heavy* for their volume.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.