• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Set of (4) Pure Audio Project OB-A15 Neo Woofers (new in box!))

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is a quad of PAP OB-A15Neo 15" woofers for your next open baffle project. I had planned to build a clone of the PAP Quintet (Paired with the SAL 08C08 FR drivers) but haven't had time due to a job change. These are truly "new in box" so I have no exciting pictures to share, but specs and images can be found here:

15″ Audiophile Grade Open Baffle Woofers – PureAudioProject

I paid $800 for them but will let them go for $500 plus shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 1.57.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 1.57.13 PM.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 995
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.