• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: MiniDSP DDRC-22D + UMIK-1 (inc. shipping within EU)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Asking price for MiniDSP DDRC-22D + UMIK-1 is 750EUR including insured shipping within EU (shipped from Estonia).
If you have a UMIK-1 already then I could keep the mic and let the unit go for 700EUR.
Note: The UMIK-1 is a must have with DDRC Dirac software!

As this unit operates in digital domain before the DAC one can keep using the existing DAC. I've used DDRC-22D in family room after we moved in and the room was still quite empty with many plain surfaces and no curtains, shelves etc. In such scenario it did improve music but also just the dialogue in TV as we watched all the media through this unit.
I also like it's flexibility to choose the frequency range to be corrected as well as save few profiles and switch between those for evaluation. Or use a separate profile for music and TV or day versus night scenario etc.

Official website of the product
Dirac Series : DDRC-22D

Info about Dirac room correction
live-home-info — Dirac

Review of 8ch unit (software functionality for 2ch model is same)
Reviews | Review - miniDSP DDRC-88A With Dirac Live Room Correction System

Attachments

• DDRC-22D_Dirac.jpg
    DDRC-22D_Dirac.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 614
  • DDRC-22D_wiring.jpg
    DDRC-22D_wiring.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 619
  • DDRC-22D_1.jpg
    DDRC-22D_1.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 611
  • DDRC-22D_2.jpg
    DDRC-22D_2.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 604
Hello there, I would like to buy this, is it still for sale? I am in Scotland, UK. If you let me have your paypal registered email address I can send you 525 Euros. I will pay paypal's 3.5% commission, so that you actually get 525 euros net in your account. Hope to hear from you soon!

Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.