• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale LME49710HA and LME49720HA, TO-99

Things you have for sale.
LME49710HA and LME49713HA sold!!
LME49720HA is for now still available, limited quantity.
Regards.

National Semiconductor High End audio op-amps.. Those were around 10 USD when available, now already obsolete. Have a quite large stock, asking for 4 USD pc. Free shipping worldwide for more than 5 pcs.

https://www.pken.net/ish_mm/datasheet/ns/lme49710.pdf

Reagards

Attachments

• DSC03155.jpg
    DSC03155.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 1,192
Last edited:
I have bought few LME49990 from Davorin. Shipping was fast, and original opamps. Price was very good too.

Regards
Sachin

Sachu888, regards. :) About Phono; IMHO, in two stages phono preamps for second stage LM49990 can be even surpassed. LME49710 TO-99 is a “drop in” replacement that works supreme ..also no hassle with SMD adaptors. With a little tweak of components around it…LME49713 TO-99 is even better. Supreme Noise and THD figures..with added 100mA output current drive capability..

I think LME 497xx series were the last NS attempt at “ audiophile” High-End audio devices. Especially since they were also available in plain DIP and “deluxe” TO-99 metal housing. I guess they figured out that “audiophiles” really only make something like 0,01 % of consumers. So, I guess replacement for those will be something you hardly see without microscope..at few cents apiece.
But yes, I do like them the most also. Sound easily described by absolutely “cool” in every aspect…plus real nice to look the specs at your measure equipment..if you are into that.

Hey Dav.......
Don´t misunderstand :)
Was "just" impatient to get these :), and it is far from the worst postal experience I´ve had. That would have to be 2 weeks for a second hand LP between 2 cities here in Denmark. And NO...... we do NOT dare...... :)
Again.... Thanks a lot for a great deal.
All the best from DK :)

Hey Boydk, thanks, appreciated, although my remark above wasn’t meant for you, just Post in general. :) And post really is funny. I’m currently waiting for a wristwatch strap from Germany already well over a week and a half. :( :( The safest bet regarding Post still seems to be “free shipping from China”..no way it will come before month and a half.. :)

TO-99s are history, even though Bob Pease thought they sounded better than DIP. He was an empirical kinda guy with little tolerance for bull****, so if he heard a difference then I'm inclined to believe it.
So I'd like to ask you: Why should they?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Btw, all the chips I got from Davorin are TO-99's. I like them just by their look ;), a look that has become scarce these days.

Best regards!