• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : Pass VFet complete kit - Interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale the following Pass Vfet kits from group buy #1 or #2 (can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure #2). All kits are new in box.

This will be a best offer scenario only, shipping and Paypal fees (4%) are extra.

USD$SOLD or best offer
1x DiyAudio Pass Vfet kit
1x supplemental parts kit
2x Antek AS-2225
1x DiyAudio Universal PSU

I have one more Vfet Kit (without the supplemental parts kit and the other stuff above)

USD$SOLD or best offer
1x DiyAudio Pass Vfet kit

Send your offers via PM

I will post pictures later on.

Thanks
Do

Last edited:
@anatech,
Chris, we always had nice exchange on this forum, I don't know why you're writing this to me. You could just have PM'd me instead.

Here's the breakdown of costs of what it costed me
1x DiyAudio Pass Vfet kit = USD$199 (I believe this was the price, please let me know if I'm wrong)
1x supplemental parts kit = USD$155
2x Antek AS-2225 = USD$35/ea
1x DiyAudio Universal PSU = USD$25

All these items added together equal USD$449 (unless I made a mistake for the VFet kit and will gladly readjust), and I'm starting at USD$400... I'm not even including all the loss I'm getting from shipping and duties I've paid. If the word "bid" is not appropriate here, I'll use best offer like many do and so I'll update the first post. I'm not being a pig, I'm just trying to recover some lost that I always get selling my stuff. The difference is, this time I'm able to get fair money and I will. I've been selling things on this forum for many years and most of the time with great loss and sometimes closer to what I paid but never made a penny. I don't think it is a crime.

Regards
Do

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Do,
Because you were sounding like you wanted a bidding war, and that is not what we are about here. This was my only objection over your post.

Glad to hear you sold the complete one. I have nothing against recovering costs.

-Chris

No one? I'm surprised!

There may be foolish people in the world, and there are some smart and vicious people who seek to spread their foolish trapping systems by making auctions among honest non-profit members. Luckily, I hope that this forum does not change and that people with this way of working can at least reconsider. Pinochio was a liar in stories, and his nose grew.

There may be foolish people in the world, and there are some smart and vicious people who seek to spread their foolish trapping systems by making auctions among honest non-profit members. Luckily, I hope that this forum does not change and that people with this way of working can at least reconsider. Pinochio was a liar in stories, and his nose grew.

Hey mister big mouth,
Just ask the people who bought them if I was fair. There are probably people like you always seeking to take advantage as well by trying to buy for peanuts!

Next time, hold your thoughts to yourself mr condescending

Do

I can't believe a Dr. write something like that

Strange, I read the original post and thought that it meant, "the first USD$400 takes it, or make an offer."

@dady, It's difficult to understand why, after having opportunity to read the thread up to the point of your reply, you would choose to make such a spiteful comment. As for the veiled insult at the end of your post - shameful.

Strange, I read the original post and thought that it meant, "the first USD$400 takes it, or make an offer."
I think he changed what it said from the original post. We can do that
with the first post in a thread, change it whenever.
@dady, It's difficult to understand why, after having opportunity to read the thread up to the point of your reply, you would choose to make such a spiteful comment. As for the veiled insult at the end of your post - shameful.
Funny though, I thought the exact same thing when I saw the OPs handle; when he lies his nose grow longer.

Don't bump your nose when you reach for the door handle--comes to mind.

I was wondering how you know dady is a Dr.? Is that MD, PhD, PsyD, EdD?

Look at the bright side, at least Esteban isn't selling cheap chinese guitars on TV for
big money! I actually called the company and inquired as to where they were made,
from what wood stocks etc. We would be better off buying an axe at the pawn shop
at least you'd know what you were getting. :)

Cheers,

Last edited:
It is incredible some of the hate in this forum! This is my sales thread and if you're not interested in the products do not depreciate it and do not attack me. I have not done anything wrong to anyone except selling products/goods which I do not need. It is my decision if I want to sell it for 1$ or 1000000$. If you do not want it or cannot afford it then leave it, I have not forced anyone to buy.

All kits are sold and all of them **under** my actual cost if that can satisfy some of the haters. I cannot understand the trashing, bullying going around. I cannot even understand why moderators are not stopping this trashing...

Thanks for the people that supported me, it is really appreciated!

BTW, the vfet kit was USD$208 and I was posting USD$199. Someone was kind enough to tell me but I did not change it.

I hope people understand that you simply cannot go and insult someone or be condescendant just for the fun of it. I've been here in this forum for many years and sold tons of goods and never got complains about anything.

This is ridiculous!
Do

Last edited:
I have two Pass VFET kit amp.
They are working X-ed balanced mode, suggested by ZM.
I think, there isn't so much people on earth, who can say this.
If you have an original Raffaello for example, you capable to sell it?
Perhaps, if you don't have money for beers, nothing else.

Attachments

• Raffaello.jpg
    Raffaello.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 161
Hey SyncTronX,

I think he changed what it said from the original post. We can do that with the first post in a thread, change it whenever.

Yes, that's a good point, I know that the original post had "bid" or "highest bid" or something like that. Nonetheless when I first read it a few days ago I didn't interpret it as an auction.

I was wondering how you know dady is a Dr.? Is that MD, PhD, PsyD, EdD?

:confused: I have no idea - I didn't post the comment.

@Pinnocchio, sorry for prolonging this, it is your sale thread.

-k-

I'm not sure what prompted your angered reply Esteban, but it does seem to say more about you than it does about Do ;)

Do has been forthcoming and very fair every time I have communicated with him and bought things from him, including this time.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.