• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS UGS All inclusive preamp build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is my UGS all inclusive build, this was tested/used for a couple of times and then i replaced it with UGS muse. everything are soldered except UGS module since i used the same module on my MUSE build. also the XLR and RCA connection was taken and used on my muse preamp. I will sell it for 200 USD plus paypal fees and shipping. attached are the actual pcbs

regards,
marjohn

Attachments

• IMG_3959.JPG
    IMG_3959.JPG
    480.7 KB · Views: 517
  • IMG_3960.JPG
    IMG_3960.JPG
    477.7 KB · Views: 519
Hi Maliz

Usually this like big Lottery winner
Who pm faster was the winner

I was advertising wtb ugs 2-3 days before
But as a lot of member here can pm mj777
Before us ...

I think is ok ... Mj777 can choose the winner

It is ok than someone advertising 1 month ago
Than when you reply, someone in the same city
Reply and win the Transformer cause local pickup

Im not the buyer too ... we can wait for other GB

Rgds, jeff

Pocoyo,

IMHO communities flourish based on mutual trust and integrity of members. Yes, such a standard is higher than in commercial space where I would neither be willing to ship anybody my money without a binding contract in hand nor I would be willing to speak like that to a stranger :) So, not a nice surprise for me.

Files for the non-muse version can/could be found on the web. I am interested primarily in muse version but I was excited to build a non-muse version beforehand. If you have access to files/people with muse version I would be interested to work on GB - and there are few other people interested too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.