• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
DIY home theater sub. I have been reading very good reviews of the perfect:play loud and low with little power.

I got my friend project using this sub for his 3way design with dual separate box. he said the performance is very good compared to other higher price subs. but the limitation is lower xmax hence dual driver per channel is the way to go.

i paid 12.1 for $130 each and best bang for the buck. the 10.1 won't give enough low bass especially for HT

Attachments

• IMG_20181218_080548.jpg
    IMG_20181218_080548.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 37
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.