• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aurum Cantus AST2560 Aero Striction Ribbon Tweeters (NIB pair) - $250

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, I have to get real with myself and realize that life and work are just too demanding to allow me the time right now to take on my OB dream project. I have collected just about everything needed but have never found the time to cut the baffles and bring this project to conclusion.

And so, with a heavy heart, I am letting the dream go for now. Maybe someday I'll pick it up again.

This project was inspired by the following article in Six Moons. 6moons audio reviews: A 4-year journey into open baffles with widebanders. I am listing these items separately so please take a look at my other listings.

Pics available

Thanks adason!

Attached is a pic of the tweeters still in their original boxes. I can take more pics for those who want them.

Attachments

• tweeters.jpeg
    tweeters.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 322
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.