• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: DAC End 24 bit PCM DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I purchased this DAC from DIY Audio user ThuanTH43 here less than a year ago - and it just hasn't made it into my system as I had planned. I had visions of using this with a dedicated headphone system, but life happens and those plans didn't materialize. I've already paid the shipping to get it to the USA with the 115v mains changed - now it can be yours.

Based on the AD1865 N-K DAC chip along with a vacuum tube output stage. All the inputs you could need: USB, Toslink, s/pdif, AES/EBU. Single-ended analog outputs. Nice wood faceplate on this particular unit.

I'm not techno enough to describe the details of this DAC, so I'll let Thuy's website do the talking:

DAC End 24 PCM DAC

Comes with nifty styrofoam clamshell packaging with extra damping material inside. It survived the journey from Thailand just fine, so I'm sure it can go a few states away from Chicago.

$550 shipped/PayPal included to ConUSA east of the Mississippi - $575 to the west of the Mississippi river. Local pickup would be great, $525 for that. If you're in WI or IA, I could probably meet you somewhere to deliver it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• DACend1.jpg
    DACend1.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 732
  • DACend2.jpg
    DACend2.jpg
    877.4 KB · Views: 738
  • DACend3.jpg
    DACend3.jpg
    818.6 KB · Views: 717
  • DACend4.jpg
    DACend4.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 671
  • DACend5.jpg
    DACend5.jpg
    912 KB · Views: 669
  • DACend6.jpg
    DACend6.jpg
    899.8 KB · Views: 273
  • DACend7.jpg
    DACend7.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 237
  • DACend8.jpg
    DACend8.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.