• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Truepath class D amplifier kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Truepath class D amplifier kit [SOLD]

SOLD

• Truepath amp board, all parts mounted but the output and connectors.
  • Tbrick Speaker protection
  • Mute board
  • SMPS Dual Step Down board
  • Heatsinks, pre-drilled
  • Red Rocks Audio imPulse SMPS power supply (NIB)
  • Parts for unfinished boards
  • Dummy load resistors for testing.
  • Instructions delivered via e-mail.

I'm asking only 30 Euro plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2700-1.JPG
    IMG_2700-1.JPG
    668.1 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_2703-1.JPG
    IMG_2703-1.JPG
    518.8 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_2705-1.JPG
    IMG_2705-1.JPG
    787.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Screenshot 2018-11-18 at 16.40.08.png
    Screenshot 2018-11-18 at 16.40.08.png
    92 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Hi Mike,

TRUEPATH is based on the Tripath TA3020 and will deliver 2x300W with the included power supply (+/- 60V).

Shipping to the US will be rather expensive (around $75) due to the weight of all the parts. You might consider to skip the heatsinks to reduce the overall shipping cost. The needed heatsink doesn't really need to be as big as the one I chose.

I'm interested. Will you ship to the US (zip code 58503) and can you point me to the specs?
Thanks,
Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.