• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Silicon thingies

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So further pursuant to my dissolution of all things DIY, I pulled some silicon devices from my storage unit.

I'll add pricing little by little, but go ahead and list first, so if you are interested let me know and I'll look up fair pricing on what you are interested in, or just make me a reasonable and fair offer.

1. 12x Diode Stealth 600V 30A TO-220AC (ISL9R3060P2) Sale Pending
  2. 12x Diode Stealth 600V 15A TO-220AC (ISL9R1560P2) Sale Pending
  3. 20x Diode Schottky 1200V 5A TO220-2 (C2D05120A)
  4. 24x Diode Schottky 45V 30A TO220AB (MBR2545CTG)
  5. 56x IRF820B 500V N-ch B-FET Fairchild Mosfets
  6. 3x IRF510A 100V 33w Fairchild Mosfets
  7. 25x 1000V 1a Rectifier Fairchiled Superfast
  8. 10x AD1862N -J Analog Devices 20-bit digital audio DAC (I got them off diyaudio a long while back, but don't know how to test)
  9. 12x SN74HC125N Texas Instrument Quadruple Bus Buffer Gates With 3-State Outputs
  10. 19x FQAF11N90C MOSFET N-CH/900V/7A/A.QFET

I've been quoting people 50% of the price from digikey or mouser, fwiw. But make me an offer or take everything!

Small print: My intention is to neither give away nor gouge anyone, but to pass these items onto someone who will use them. If you think my pricing is off, send me a PM with your argument and I am a very reasonable person. All prices are USD because it is easier to price that way, but I'll take the equivalent in CAD also (I have both types of accounts linked to my paypal).

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.