• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : Telos 390 clone PCB with parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale 2x stereo kits of Telos 390 clone.

*** Only one stereo kit left ***

The PCBs are from here:
JFET input high speed MOSFET power amplifier PCB Telos ! | eBay

The PCB version I have is Gold plated, not tin plated.

I have all the parts to stuff these 2x stereo kits. I only sell them in stereo kits. Keep in mind that these kits are bare PCBs + parts to stuff them and does not included anything else.

Some of the parts include Mundorf M-Lytics MLGO 3300uF 63Vdc (8x per stereo pair), and all parts are genuine and from trusted sources like Digikey and/or Mouser. Mundorf from Parts Connexion. 8 pairs of genuine 2SK1058/J162 per stereo kit.

I have the schematic and BoM that were initially included with the purchase of the PCBs.

Each stereo set sells for USD$SOLD +shipping (2 available)

Thanks
Do

Last edited:
2018-11-04 14.53.39.jpg

2018-11-04 14.53.45.jpg

2018-11-04 14.53.56.jpg

2018-11-04 14.54.08.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.