• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of ESS Heil AMT-4s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have as pair of ESS AMT-4s. I am the original owner (bought new in 1974.) I had them hooked up as rear speakers 1974-1978, then put 'em in storage for 40 years. Cosmetically, they are very good. I have no idea if they still work, but they do look very nice.

These are two-way, floor-standing speakers with a Heil air motion transformer. They were made in Sacramento, Calif.

These are available free to anyone who wants them and will pick them up in Marin County, just north of San Francisco.

A do-it-yourselfer who knows his way around speakers could have some fun with these.

PM me if interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.