• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: diy active preamplifier. Europe only

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2011
Paid Member
You could consider buying pre-owned equipment, built by commercial manufacturers.

I've attached below a piece of the used equipment list at a little stereo shop in my home country (found on their website). Naturally it changes weekly as gear is bought and sold. In my opinion the selection is pretty good and it only gets better the longer you wait & the more gear is listed. Shipping cost is reasonable; I bought an Adcom GFP1 preamp from them and was charged USD 22.00 to have it shipped 950 km. {the web page is here.}

Maybe there are a few such used equipment dealers in your area too.

attachment.php

_

Attachments

• hawthorne.png
    hawthorne.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 124
Joined 2003
Paid Member
You could consider buying pre-owned equipment, built by commercial manufacturers.
_

Indeed that is an option but at my budget risk to get very old stuff that needs caps replacement. I as well like diy community and know people sometimes have surplus of gear and need to sell to finance new project. This is the spirit behind my request here.. I prefer support diyers than shops business:))

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.