• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4xOctal,4X 9 pin Tube amplifier top plates

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 95 pieces of these heavy gauge top plates from a local audio shop that went out of business 10 years ago. They measure 27cm by 14.5cm and the hole diameters are 31.5mm for the octal and 22mm for the 9 pin. I´d like to get 6euros per piece. If you are interested in a bulk buy, there is room to negociate. Shipping Will be relatively simple with a padded envelope and could be sent letter. I Will have to check in the post office for a price.

Attachments

• DSC_0088.jpg
    DSC_0088.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 230
Sorry everyone for taking so long to respond. To trouvaille, I cant find a way of enabling private messages. I Will keep trying. As to their thinkness and if they are anodized, they are made of Steel and seem to be about 1.8-2mm in thickness and are, I believe, powder coated with a matte that is very hard. I Will check today as to shipping costs to North America. The best option would be non-registered Surface.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.