• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FREE: Giving away chip amp kits x2 + pwr supply board + transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, all! I bought 2 kits and power board (from chipamp website) and then a hefty transformer (from mouser, cost me some good $$). I actually assembled the board and I assembled one of the kits on a protoboard. I tested these and they worked great. I haven't assembled the 2nd kit.

Anyway, priorities in life have changed and I'm cleaning out the garage and focusing on other things more important. Don't want to throw these away as they are just too valuable. I want to pass it to someone who know what they are doing. I'm in Los Angeles. Anyone wants to come by and pick them up?

I don't have time to go to post office and ship all the way until 2nd week of November or after (you pay for box and shipping fee). But I can pass it to someone locally any late evening.

Photos attached. I would advise to resolder everything properly. I did a poor job, but the components and PCB are all good so just clean it up and resolder to make it more solid. Transformer includes the mounting bracket. You can make a great project out of it.

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    980.5 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    989.6 KB · Views: 540
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.