• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TOKIN SITs- Pairs of THF-51S and 2SK182ES

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Genuine SITs

Hi SIT fans,

having a pair of original Pass SIT-1, I do no longer need my TOKIN SITs.

As I see the price for them got very high in the last months, so I am happy to offer them to you at the old price.

I have three matched pairs called

8 and 2 THF-51 T (used) pair 90 €

10 and 9 THF-51 S (used) pair 90€

6 and 1 THF-51 T (used) pair 90€

two not matched THF-51 T (used) called 7 and 5, one for 30 €

and one lonely 2SK180 30.- €

I even trust the used old ones more than some shiny new ones.

I have heard the old ones were often used in elevators....

:D

They are fully functional and I will add the curvetracer picture for the pairs.

Please add to the price the postal fees to your country. I see no problem for Europe.
There are some Corona restrictions for the USA unfortunately at least with our DHL.
So i am not sure if it will work to send them to the States at a normal price.

For other countries please ask me. Paying by PayPal.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Price reduction.....

:D

2 THF-51 T unmatched price for one 20.- €

1 SK180 20.-€

+ Postal fees and Paypal fees 4%

Keep in mind that unfortunately sending them to the USA is not advised, too high postal fees due to Corona situation.

Best with in Europe.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.