• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Jeff Bagby Kairo pair in DC/VA area

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Kairos compete but don't want to ship the boxes. These are the kit designed by Jeff Bagby and sold through Meniscus. They were built by Woodsart and I bought them thinking I would make them match my listening room. My original plan was to either rebuild the boxes to my needs or move to the Ara design which uses the same drivers. But I have too many projects lined up and need to make room. So I have the invoices totaling $1400. Will let them go for $900. I will not ship the boxes. You can pick them up complete or I will ship the parts (at buyers expense).

My site Pjay's speaker site

Again, I really don't want to ship anything but the parts. I am in Northern Va/DC area.

peterjaysmith99 at gmail dot com
thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6681sm.jpg
    IMG_6681sm.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 253
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.