• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: fully assembled Modulus 86 Rev 2.0 2ch balanced inputs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a fully assembled rev 2.0 Neurochrome Modulus 86 amplifier using the rev 1.0 Power 86 board and Antek AN-1222 100VA toroidal transformer.
Here are a few items that round out the build:
  • Modular Schaffner power inlet/switch/fuse/RF filter
  • Robust aluminum chassis
  • Neutrik balanced XLR inputs
  • Carbon fiber ensconced gold-plated speaker terminals
  • Brass screen debris filter on the chassis vents

Here is the post from the Mod86 thread of the build in progress:
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/chip-amps/267802-modulus-86-build-thread-25.html#post4581088

I am asking $550 shipped CONUS. This pretty much covers just the parts costs only. I am selling because I switched to fully active speakers and I don't think I'll get around to acquiring HE speakers where this amp's extremely low noise floor would be handy to have.

Edit: I honestly don't understand why the pics are rotated and can't seem to unrotate them

Attachments

• IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_1114.jpg
    IMG_1114.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1112.jpg
    IMG_1112.jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.