• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JBL 2405 Sealed Matched Pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are known to be one of the best super tweeters in the world, however, life dictates that these amazing speakers go to someone who will actually appreciate them.

My original plan was to use these as the upper end of a Vox Olympian replica,but I have way too many projects going on with no progress.

The speakers themselves are in immaculate condition with the original JBL diaphragm and the red wax still in the bolt holes. They are the Alnico version the resistance across the voice coils is 7.0 ohms for both.

This is a link to the album of pictures.

Jbl 2405 - Album on Imgur

I'd like to get $550, but I'm open to offers.

I'll cover shipping within the lower 48, and I would prefer to not ship outside of the states.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.