• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DDDAC 1543 MKII with SPDIF and USB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale a long time DAC of mine, Doede Duama's DDDAC with the 12 TDA1543 tower. Comes with the USB and SPDIF module
The DAC module is upgraded with Black Gate capacitors (standard and bipolar) and Rike resistors.
I've used it with 0,47 Mundorf Supreme output caps. Recommended for 100K or so preamps. For smaller impedance preamps I'm offering 4,7uf Panasonic Polypropylene caps

Edit: forgot to mention that it (USB) has the Tent Labs clock upgrade

I'm asking 90 euro plus shipping

Attachments

• tda1543a.jpg
    tda1543a.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 285
  • tda1543b.jpg
    tda1543b.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 273
  • tda1543c.jpg
    tda1543c.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
I prefer to send all my packets/letters A priority registered (with tracking number) it's only 2-3 euros more (it's 11,20 for this item in a box with protection inside). It usually takes a week to arrive

In detail:
A Priority
Normal: 8,70 (don't recommended)
Express: 10.90 (just faster but not registered)
Registered Express: 13,40 (just faster)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.