• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ES9038Q2M DAC AUDIO IIS DSD DOP 384KHz + Amanero USB, $120 shipped

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD: ES9038Q2M DAC AUDIO IIS DSD DOP 384KHz + Amanero USB, $120 shipped

SOLD

This is a completely assembled ES9038Q2M DAC using external PSU. The DAC board is the newest version VR1.07 with TFT display and digital volume control upgrade on 2018-3. The DAC box does NOT come with a PSU. Any quality power brick with 12-15V and 2amp output can be used, but a high quality linear power supply is preferred. I discussed my experience with it on the Digital Line Level forum in July this year, Thread "ES9038Q2M Board", post 1723.

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-line-level/314935-es9038q2m-board-173.html#post5479285

The DAC box with opamp LME49720 replacing NE5532DD is $115 plus $5 USPS shipping. More information can be found:
NEW ES9038 ES9038Q2M DAC HIFI Decoder AUDIO IIS DSD DOP 384KHz + Amanero USB | eBay

If you need a good linear power supply, I have a LM317 based one for $30 and a LD1089CP based for $45. If you need an Apple Remote, I have one for $5. I only sell the PSU with the DAC and no additional shipping.
IMG_4731.jpg IMG_4750.jpg appleremote-oldstyle2.jpg

This is an excellent DAC at half of the name brand box price and some upgrades. I am selling it to free up fund for my next DIY project. It is for all practical purpose, new, and in perfect working condition.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.