• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: HA-5000 headphone amplifier clone, factory assembled board by Breeze Audio. $39

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD

This is one of the better headphone amplifier clone of well received Audio Technica HA-5000 design. This board copied the basic HA-5000 topology with some variation in details. The sound quality of this clone is well tested by AUDIODIY forum members and judged excellent.

Clone Audio Technica Class A AT-HA5000 FET Transistor Headphone Amplifier

It is a versatile design using the case as heatsink which allows the output stage to be biased to pure class A, but can also biased to class AB if the user so desired.

I am selling the board for $36 plus $3 USPS shipping. You can get more information on this board here. To make a complete headphone amplifier, you will need:
1. A 50Kohm potentiometer, ALPS audio taper preferred. $12-20.
2. A power transformer, 15V+15V to 20V+20V, 10VA or higher. $20-40.
3. Headphone amplifier enclosure with hardware. $30-60.

Alternatively, I can package the board plus an Antec 20+20V, 25VA toroidal power transformer for $60 shipped.

I purchased the parts but changed my mind. I am selling them at a loss for brand new parts. Below are actual picture of the board for sale.

IMG_4755.jpg IMG_4756.jpg IMG_4757.jpg
IMG_4758.jpg IMG_4759.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.