• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ES9018 Multichannel USB DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD: FS: ES9018 Multichannel USB DAC

I am putting up for sale my ES9018 based USB multichannel DAC.
This DAC was developed on this forum by a skilled designer.

I have been using this as a DAC for my 4-way loudspeaker with crossovers running on my PC. I am moving to a standalone DSP box, so selling this to raise some funds.

This implementation optimizes all critical aspects of a DAC to a great extent without cost constraints.
There are hardly any commercial or DIY multichannel DAC options available for PC based DSP loudspeakers. Even rarer is a product finished to this quality.

I use the excellent EXAU2I board as the USB interface to my PC. This offers galvanic isolation, FIFO buffering and reclocking of the USB stream to the DAC.
Please read about other features and details from the designer on
AAK Blackbird Multi-Channel ES9018 DAC Group Buy
My ES9018 DAC/Amp/Controller..

I spent over $1800 to finish this in late 2016.
I am asking for $550. Will also include 8x XLR balanced cables using Neutrik connectors and Mogami cable. A USB cable and power cable will also be included.

I am only able to ship within continental US or Canada. Shipping fee will be extra.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20180909_104319.jpg
    20180909_104319.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 1,290
  • 20180909_104331.jpg
    20180909_104331.jpg
    527.1 KB · Views: 1,287
  • 20180909_104342.jpg
    20180909_104342.jpg
    585.7 KB · Views: 1,276
  • 20180909_134014.jpg
    20180909_134014.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 1,242
Last edited:
OH MAN this is really tempting...

I have a NanoDIGI 2x8 4-way active system, currently using 4x CS4398 DACs, this is ALMOST what I have been looking for as an upgrade. I would need to send 4x SPDIF connections to the ES9018 board, but everything ES9018 and after is exactly what I'm looking for. Decisions, decisions...

still available?

$300. Anyone?

I am not up to date on all the advances in audio since my lst purchases in 94
I have 1000s of CDs, but have not used them in many years. I put all my music on aa mp3 and the just got lazy and went with spotify, my system was down and I was moving all over the last 10 years so ??? have nice speakers leagacy focus I got in 94 cost about 6000 then, DC power amp and pre by a co called NEW. speaker wires and cables from luminus that were at the time considered high end. 2 connects and 30 ft of custum wire were almost 1000.
so I started to use bluetooth and was using some cheap unit to run music through my system after getting it up and running and nit sounded like ****, after many thoughts of buying a new power amp I found my invoices and was shocked that I forgot I paid so muich for equipment. fixed my amp and started doing some research. I need a DAC and don't know exactly wee to start. do not want to spend huige money. at least not yet.
so after making you read war and peace here, will this work for me? I have an I pad that I can use for my spotify or amazon, my pre dose not hace jacks for balanced inputs but im sure I can get that hurdle fixed.
just tell me what you think i need to do if this unit will work for me and if still available I will but it for 300 plus shipping if that is still the price.
sorry to go so long here, im, 62 and things go slow now!LOL
If you can let me know
thanks Gary

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.