• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: assembles ACA amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

PKI

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Hi,

I have the ACA I made a couple of years ago. I used it in a small audio setup, but hardly listen to it anymore. Decided to let it go. This is one of the first generations of the Amp but with the bias mod. Also it has a proper Zen9 like psu powered by CRC and Antek transformer in the front. Our all mighty ZM suggested me this configuration and that improved the sound for sure.
Heatsinks are barely warm in this case. Now it has an aluminum black face plate, but if you like I can make you a solid wood one if it fits your interior better :). As usually all mi soldering is nice and clean (kinda have OCD for that one :).

Price is $280 shipped which barely covers parts cost.

I can send more pictures upon request. Thanks for looking.
IMG_0211.JPG IMG_0254.JPG

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.