• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SissySIT - kit packages

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
pcb shipment being somewhere ........ Coronized , and I'm waiting to see it anywhere in tracking engines

that speaking of new batch of pcbs ..... list of orders being in my workshop, and I'm at home now, under curfew, so I can't tell is your order covered with few Sissy pcbs I have in my shop , or with those I'm waiting to see ........

I hope in a week or so I'll have confirmation that shipment abroad is even slightly more successful ; for now I have info that packages are going slowly out of Serbia , but situation with international flights and snail-like efficiency of Customs and Post Offices is resulting in painfully long delivery times

practically, I' m expecting that if I send something in 2 weeks from now, it'll arrive in same time as something sent tomorrow , but with greater certainty

I posted on the lottery discussion thread...

Fingers crossed for round 2 but in case my number doesn't come out of the hat I'm making contingency plans and have ordered a pair of NOS THF-51S devices so I can either try one of the later iterations of this amplifier or, maybe, a ZM SissySIT - I have some reading to do.

So a tentative enquiry about the status of SissySIT kits - possibly the full #2 version? My previous projects have been tube amps and DACs so this is new territory and, as I have said, I need to do some reading - I'll post any questions on the SissyKit development/discussion thread.

Cheers