• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SissySIT - kit packages

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Thanks for updating Mighty Zen Mod. Did you get my email (Jan 12) or maybe it looked too much like spam? Just trying to get an idea of when you will be sending kits.

Glad that you are over the flu now. It sounds like there is a flu going through here these days now too but might not be bad thing for Greedy Boyz - gives us excuse to stay home and make things while listening to spookiness!

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hiatus, Kits shipments

Just replied today to Soren , and realized that I didn't wrote that "officially" , so:

Do not worry ....
Dunno what's situation with Corona in every particular country , but Serbia is, as majority of Eu, almost totally closed - no flights out and in , so I resume that Post Service isn't exactly functional

Better wait a little , than trying unnecessary ..... somehow I'm calmer if parts are on my shelf than rotting in some Cargo Storage ; in this moment I have 5 shipments to me rotting at Serbian Customs , and 3 on the way to Serbia ..... nobody knows where are they....go figure ......

Hiatus

stay well and be safe!

I placed an order with Cinemag on Monday for a pair of their CMOQ-4LPC transformers. I just got a reply to my email, saying they are still taking orders, but have to obey the LA area lockdown. They will resume manufacturing when their employees are able to return to work.

I'll be looking forward to receiving their product when they are able to resume. I do have a pair of THF-51S SITs on hand, and a pair of 2SK180 as well. A pair of the SissySIT PCBs as Option 1 will be the preferred platform. Any advice on when these might be able to leave Serbia?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.