• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Satori TW29RN-B's, Satori MW16P-8's, Satori MW19P-8's, Seas U18RNX/P's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: New in Box Satori MW19P-8's, Seas U18RNX/P's

This is a cross-post from DIYMobileAudio where I have a more established account.

Product Brand & Model:
1. Satori MW19P-8 7.5” 8-ohm 7.5” Egyptian Papyrus midwoofer / midbass pair, BNIB
2. SEAS Prestige U18RNX/P (H1571) 7" Curv Cone Woofer pair, NIB

Condition of all items:
1. New in Box; briefly powered up for testing purposes, never mounted.
2. New in Box; briefly powered up for testing purposes, never mounted.

Total Price: :
1. $275 shipped
2. $135 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping is free to the United States. Canada or international buyers will pay the difference between flat rate US shipping and actual prices + associated fees if applicable.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Satori MW19P-8 7.5”:

SEAS Prestige U18RNX/P 7”:

Payment Terms & Additional info:

I accept payment via PayPal. If you’re local and would rather pick up w/ cash that’s good too. If you would like to do a “gift” payment, then you avoid fees, or you can do a “goods and services” payment which will result in a 2.9% fee that you’ll need to cover. Either option is good by me. I will only ship to addresses that are confirmed on the PayPal account to avoid any unpleasant situations.

I try to honor PM’s on a first-come-first-served basis, however that doesn’t entitle a buyer to ask to purchase an item, then expect me to wait 3 days to receive payment. In situations where the payment is not forthcoming I reserve the right to reasonably move on to other buyers who have funds ready.

Last edited:
Just received the Satori TW29RN-B’s and MW16P-8 in the mail yesterday. I have yet to test them out, but everything was packed super well and the physical condition of the drivers were exactly as described - they look new!

GreatLaBroski shipped the same day payment was made and communication was excellent.

Just wanted to leave positive feedback because I know he is new to the forum. Very happy with my purchase and will gladly do business with again.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.