• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Universal Linear Power Supply PCB's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I have got a new batch of bare boards originally designed for my DIAL-DAC.
There are two versions, first is 2x15V (by changing the values of the transformer, regulators, caps usable for all other voltages) und the second one delivers 5V/2A for the Raspberry Pi. Also be used for all other voltages and purposes.
All using Talema transformers, fit for the 15VA and 25VA series. PCB is wired for 230V use.
The supplies fits on a sidewall of the Modushop Slim Line 2U cases.

-PCB Thickness--1.6mm
-Dimensions--122mm * 70mm
-Surface Finish--HASL Lead Free
-Copper Weight--1oz

Prices are 7,50€ each plus shipping.
Shipping with letter is possible, 2,50€ Germany, 4,00€ international (+tracking 2,50€)

Please send me an PM for orders and questions.

Thanks,
Alex

Attachments

• PS15_2_PCB.jpg
    PS15_2_PCB.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 423
  • PS15_2_PCBb.jpg
    PS15_2_PCBb.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 409
  • PS15_PCB.jpg
    PS15_PCB.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 394
  • PS15_PCBb.jpg
    PS15_PCBb.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 386
  • DIAL_PS15 2_Schematic.pdf
    104.8 KB · Views: 118
  • DIAL_PS15 V2_Schematic.pdf
    103.1 KB · Views: 105
  • PS15.jpg
    PS15.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 387
  • PS15_2.jpg
    PS15_2.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Modu.jpg
    Modu.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Hello,
I have got a new batch of bare boards originally designed for my DIAL-DAC.
There are two versions, first is 2x15V (by changing the values of the transformer, regulators, caps usable for all other voltages) und the second one delivers 5V/2A for the Raspberry Pi. Also be used for all other voltages and purposes.
All using Talema transformers, fit for the 15VA and 25VA series. PCB is wired for 230V use.
The supplies fits on a sidewall of the Modushop Slim Line 2U cases.

Prices are 7,50€ each plus shipping.
Shipping with letter is possible, 2,50€ Germany, 4,00€ international (+tracking 2,50€)

Please send me an PM for orders and questions.

Thanks,
Alex
Hi! What is the size of your boards? Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.