• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hygeia Electron Co. - AMT's and Planar Ribbon tweeters

I have for sale AMT and planar ribbon tweeters, made by Hygeia Electron/Electrical Co, LTD. Excellent build quality, consistency, and performance, low distortion.

Also available to those who purchase tweeters are extra diaphragms as well (for purchase).

uc

As you can see, my AMT's have an extra nice machined aluminum bevel on the faceplate, not available anywhere else.
uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

MASSIVE heat sink

uc

Extra Diaphragms
uc

Everything is brand spanking new. Original receipt:
uc

uc

Current quantities available and Prices (quantities & prices subject to change!):
uc

As you can see from the original receipt and my quantities remaining chart, some of these are already gone and I just received them! Please contact me for a quote, or for questions.

I am not set-up for international shipping. The only way I would ship internationally is setting up an Ebay auction and using their Global Selling/Shipping program, that way the delivery of the item would rest on Ebay's hands.

Last edited: