• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale project DAC TDA1541 with tube output

Things you have for sale.
Due to the fact that I have to many unfinished projects, I want to sell one complete project DAC TDA1541A with tube output.

What is included:
- DAC PCB with TDA1541A and all components (very good quality WIMA, Elna, Lelon etc.) needed to use it with SPDIF RCA input. The DAC can be delivered in non-oversampling mode or with SAA7220 (buyer decide on this);
- complete PCB for tube output
- one pair of NOS tubes 6N2P-EV;
- two power transformers 220v only (one for DAC and one for tube output).

In this stage you need to find an enclosure to finish the project. The DAC was tested and it sounds fantastic due to the tube output.

The price is 200 USD + transport 25 USD. We can use paypal for payment.

I am sending only in European Union.

For any details, please ask.

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
The same project described above but finished.

What is included:
- DAC unit with TDA1541A with SPDIF RCA input. The DAC is in non-oversampling mode;
- the power supply unit - 220v only (two power transformers inside).

The DAC was tested and it sounds fantastic due to the tube output and the well known TDA1541A.

The price is 320 USD + shipping 25 USD. We can use paypal for payment.

I prefer to send it in European Union.

For any details, please ask.

IMG-0396.jpg

IMG-0397.jpg

IMG-0398.jpg

Last edited:
For sell another complete kit DAC TDA1541A with tube output and no-oversampling.

What is included:
- DAC PCB with DIR9001 and TDA1541A-R1 (included) and all components (very good quality WIMA, Elna, etc.) needed to use it with SPDIF RCA input. The DAC is in no-oversampling mode;
- complete PCB for tube output;

In this stage you need to find an enclosure to finish the project. The DAC was tested and it sounds fantastic due to the tube output.

The price is 250 USD + transport 25 USD. We can use paypal for payment.

For any details, please send me a private message.

IMG-1538.jpg

DAC kit TDA1541A non-oversampling and tube output available.

For sell another complete kit DAC TDA1541A with tube output and no-oversampling.

What is included:
- DAC PCB with DIR9001 and TDA1541A-R1 (included) and all components (very good quality WIMA, Elna, etc.) needed to use it with SPDIF RCA input. The DAC is in no-oversampling mode;

The price is 250 USD + transport 25 USD. We can use paypal for payment.

For any details, please send me a private message.

IMG-1538.jpg

One more TDA1541 DAC tube output available.
- DAC PCB with DIR9001 and TDA1541 (included) and all components (very good quality WIMA, Elna, etc.) needed to use it with SPDIF RCA input. The DAC is in with oversampling SAA7220 included;

Price 200 euro+shipping to EU only (20 euro).

I add one more finished DAC non-oversampling with TDA1541A or 8XTDA1387 (replacement for TDA1541A - see pictures).
I use it with 8XTDA1387 (as is in pictures) and the sound is the same as it is with TDA1541A.

Can easily replace the 8XDAC small PCB with one TDA1541A if you want.

The power supply is with shunt regulators and toroidal transformers as you can see in pictures. Nichicon for Audio and WIMA capacitors.

The tube output is with 6N2P-EV.

The price is 320 Euro (with 8xTDA1387 DAC included)+Shipping to EU only.

IMG-3908.jpg

IMG-3910.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user